Monday 12 April 2010

Birthday Dream Party of Jamie

30.03.2010

When someone is asked what charities are about, the most likely responses will be that charities are organizations with the motive of helping people. Every charity main objective is to help people.

Friendly charity located in Northampton “Friendship Zone” promotes friendship and help people to achieve their dreams! One of the projects is called “Birthday Dream Party” and everyone can apply for a FREE Birthday Dream Party!

Jamie sent Request for Support to celebrate his Birthday: “I have not had a birthday party since I was about 6 years old and I would like to have a really good birthday party that is affordable. But I have been unable to do so because I have very little money and cannot come up with an adequate amount to throw a great party.”
Read terms and conditions on the Charity’s website and follow all the steps to be able celebrate your Birthday Dream Party with your relatives and/or friends for FREE!

A fragment of Jamie’s Good Story after the celebration of Birthday Dream Party: "I was so glad when I saw that my Request for Support was accepted. So the first thing that I did was to ask a few of my family and friends if they would like to come to my Birthday dream party and they all accepted my invitation. We sat down at a table that was big enough for all of us, it was great we were all together and everyone enjoyed the food. There were all kinds of food for everyone and we all had a great time. I really enjoyed myself; it was great to spend time with my family and friends!"

See the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2qhtRwHK7Q

Everybody has dreams and the Charity “Friendship Zone” can help in achieving them. Take your chance today, apply on www.friendship-zone.com and wait for approval!

Friendship Zone is a social networking website which members can apply for various programs online is which grants are given to help people achieve their dreams. This charity is unique like no other, as 100% of the revenue is reinvested back into the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment